How can we help?
We provide Academic Professional Development opportunities for all staff - new to teaching, mid career or in a leadership role. These range from workshops, events and CPDs through to flexible part-time Masters programmes.
We support innovative approaches to teaching, learning, curriculum and technology practices, working with academic staff interested in rethinking their programme design strategies. We also co-ordinate seed-funded teaching innovation projects and Teaching Fellowships.
- Are you new to teaching and want to know the basics of lesson planning?
- Do you want to explore new ways to use technology to support your students?
- Have you a good teaching idea that you would like to research and develop?
- Are you interested in hearing how colleagues are tackling the same challenges?
- Would you like to obtain an internationally recognised qualification in teaching?