- Build and sustain engagement with all key stake-holders of AADLT and establish a clear identity for the Directorate.
- Make significant progress in the development and implementation of the Digital Campus.
- Drive the development of the DIT learning transformation agenda.
- Maintain and develop a modern ICT infrastructure that ensures that ICT services are fit for purpose for all stakeholders.
- Design and implement a professional development framework for staff that supports individual and operational learning needs and equips all staff with the competencies to deliver DIT’s strategic goals.
- Develop and implement the DIT quality assurance framework in support of our goal to maintain academic excellence in professional programmes
- Maintain and develop library services in order to support the user experience
- Develop an inclusive and diverse directorate where people are valued and supported.
Available soon: AADLT Strategic Plan.