Maths competency test for Business Analytics CAO applicants 2018
10 August 2018
DIT is holding a Mathematics Competency Test (MCT) for applicants to its Level 8 (Honours) Degree Programmes which require Higher Level Maths.
The purpose of the MCT is to offer candidates an alternative route to achieve the minimum entry requirements for Higher Level Maths. The MCT is not obligatory and no extra CAO points are awarded. However, students that successfully complete the MCT will have met the minimum entry requirement of Higher Level Maths in Leaving Certificate Mathematics for Business Analytics.
DIT is currently accepting applications to sit the MCT from those who have applied to DIT for Level 8 Honours Programmes which have a minimum requirement of an Honour in Mathematics.
DT302 Business Analytics
August 2018 Tutorials & Test
- Dates: Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st August 2018 (2 days)
- Time: 9:30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm each day.
- Location of Tutorials: Room KE G007, DIT Kevin Street
- Date: Wednesday 22nd August 2018
- Time: Arrive at 9 am. Exam starts at 9.30am sharp (3 hours duration)
- Location of Test: TBA
Find out more about the Maths Competency Test, including how to apply and sample past papers - visit here.