If you have any concerns about lumps/ bumps unusual vaginal discharges, problems with your menstrual cycle etc.  Please come to discuss your concerns with one of our experienced doctors in either Health Centres. Both male and female doctors have a lot of experience in this area.  If however you would prefer to speak to a female doctor just advise the secretary when making your appointment.