Past Examination Papers
Past Examination Papers are available from the library service and can be accessed on the DIT Library site by clicking on the links below.
Examination Papers can be found in the Library Catalogue using the following instructions:
- Select the 'EXAM PAPERS' search button.
- Enter either keyword, course title, course code, module code or subject.
- For more information read AccessingExamPapers2012
Adobe Reader is required to view them. Access from off campus will prompt you to enter the username and password for the student intranet.
- Library Services make all exam papers available through the Library Catalogue.
- If the examination paper you are looking for is not available in the catalogue, it has not been received by the Library Services.
- In that case, please contact the relevant lecturer or department.
NB: The Examinations Office does not hold copies of past examination papers. All available past examination papers are listed on the library site.