Access College Software From Home or From Your Laptop
Hosted Application System (VAPP)
This system allows you full access to many of the software packages you use in our computer labs, but you don’t need to be in the lab, or even in the college, to access it. You can also see your Z drive, class folders, and the Ricoh printers.
How do I access VAPP?
- Step 1: When accessing for the first time, download and install the Citrix Receiver (receiver.citrix.com)
- Step 2: Point your web browser at vapp.dit.ie
- Step 3: Enter you DIT username (e.g. C99288354) & password as you would in the lab
- Step 4: Open any '.ica' file outputted by your browser.
Some browsers require minor extra configuration. Please select your browser from the list below for more information:
|Google Chrome||Internet Explorer|
For more information, please see our 'Frequently Asked Questions' page.
- Last date modified: 15 November 2016
- Copyright © 1998 - 2014 Dublin Institute of Technology