Dr. Edina Hatunic-Webster
Edina Hatunic-Webster is a lecturer in the School of Computer Science at Technological University Dublin. She received her MSc in Computer Science from University College Dublin (UCD) in 1993 and her PhD from Technological University Dublin in 2019, both in information security area. Prior to joining TU Dublin, Edina worked on EU research projects and in several multinational technology companies, leading solution development in the areas of computer networks security and messaging area.
Her research interests are in the area of information security, user authentication, authentication ceremonies
- Information security
- User authentication
- Authentication ceremonies
- E. Hatunic-Webster, F. Mtenzi, and B. O'Shea, Evaluation of the Model for Analysing Anti-Phishing Authentication Ceremonies, International Journal for Information Security Research (IJISR), Volume 5, Issue 1, March 2015
- E. Hatunic-Webster, F. Mtenzi, and B. O'Shea, Model for Analysing Anti-Phishing Authentication Ceremonies, in Proceedings of 9th International Conference for Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST-2014), IEEE, London, UK, December 2014.
- E. Hatunic-Webster, F. Mtenzi, and B. O'Shea, Poster: Towards a Model for Analysing Anti-Phishing Authentication Ceremonies, in Symposium on Usable Privacy and Security(SOUPS). 2013: Newcastle, UK.
- Hatunic-Webster, E., Anti-Phishing Models: Main Challenges, International Conference on Internet Technology and Secured Transactions (ICITST 2008), Dublin, 23-28 June, 2008
- Hatunic, E., Clissmann, C., Patel, A. (UCD), Hurley, B. and Fitzgerald, A. (Broadcom Ltd.), 'Provision of Security to a TMN Complaint Handling Application', 6th RACE TMN Conference, Madeira, September 1992
- Muftic, S. and Hatunic, E. 'CISS: Generalised Security Libraries', Computers & Security, 11 (1992) 653-659.
- Hatunic-Webster, E., F. Mtenzi, and B. O'Shea,'Password-Based Authentication and Phishing', in APWG, eCrime Researchers Sync-Up. 2011: University College Dublin, Ireland, March 2011.