HEPRU Seminar Series
- March 30th, Dr. Fumi Kitagawa (Manchester): "Incentivising Knowledge Exchange: A Comparison of Vision, Strategy, Policy and Practice in English and Scottish Higher Education", 12-2pm
- May 11th, Dr. Pat O'Connor (University of Limerick): "Women, Men and Management in Irish Universities: A Recent Study" 1.30-3pm, The Boardroom, 3rd Floor, DIT Cathal Brugha St.
- May 22nd, Martin Ryan (HEPRU): "The Production of Scientific Output by Early Career Researchers", 3.30-5pm, The Boardroom, 3rd Floor, DIT Cathal Brugha St.
- June 20th, Dr. Pamela Eddy (William & Mary):"Internationalizing a Campus: A Case Study of the College of William and Mary", 4-5pm, The Boardroom, 3rd Floor, DIT Cathal Brugha St.
- June 25th, Dr. Elaine Ward (HEPRU): "The Value of Arts and Humanities Research in Ireland"