All first year students registering for the following programmes must attend one of the scheduled days for uniform fitting and the ordering of knives:
- DT407/1 BA Culinary Arts
- DT416/1 BSc in Culinary Entrepreneurship
- DT417/1 BSc Bar Management & Entrepreneurship
- DT418/1 BSc Bakery & Pastry Arts Management
- DT444T/1 Higher Certificate in Health & Nutrition
- DT432A/1 Higher Certificate in Culinary Arts
Venues for uniform fitting and the ordering of knives:
MG.10, MG.11, MG.04, and CBS, Private Dining Room (adjacent to the Green Room Restaurant).
- Wednesday, 5th September 2012 (week 2) – Time 10:00hrs – 12:30hrs and 14:00hrs to 16:00hrs
- Thursday, 6th September 2012 (week 2) – Time 10:00hrs – 12:30hrs and 14:00hrs to 16:00hrs
Please be reminded that all students are required to attend for uniform fitting and the ordering of knives so that they will have these items delivered to them for the induction week (week 3).
The following programme information will provide students with the necessary information regarding the fitting and ordering of essential uniforms and/or equipment. All students entering into the School of Culinary Arts programmes should follow the appropriate programme links below:
DT418 students please note that you will be required to purchase Bakery Equipment Kits:
- Bring €145 payment with you on the 5th or 6th of September (an additional 5 Euro for engraving is optional)
- All cheques or drafts should be made payable to McDonnell’s
- Cash and Credit Card are also accepted
If any incoming first year student requires further information you may contact Agnes in the DITs Cathal Brugha Street/Marlborough Street Students Union Shop at 01 402 4377.