Building Personal Resilience Workshop
Trainer: Sinead Gaynor
Duration: Half Day
Having attended this workshop, the participants will possess:
- An understanding of what personal resilience means to them.
- A toolbox of practical strategies for enhancing their personal resilience and happiness.
- Coping mechanisms for dealing with stressful situations inside and outside work.
Summary of Content:
- Understanding personal resilience and how we as human beings react to adversity and challenges.
- Resilience strategies including:
- Controlling the controllables
- Albert Elli's ABCDE thinking
- The gratitude attitude
- Finding the silver lining
- Gaining Perspective
- How to positively affect our mood
- Circuit breakers for dealing with the build up of stress
- Boosting self confidence
- Dealing with criticism and put downs
- Reaching out