Career Management for Uncertain Times
Course Trainer: Phil Kildea, Sinead Gaynor Training
Duration: 2 Days
This two day workshop aims to equip participants with the ‘know how’ to manage their career, profile, reputation and development through the turmoil of our uncertain economic times.
- Introduction to contemporary career management theory, models and best practice
- Career management responsibilities
- Looking inward – self assessment
- Reviewing work values, career anchors, interests and current needs.
- Understanding how one responds to change
- Identifying personal strengths and weaknesses – skill, knowledge, behaviours, ability, experience, and accomplishments
- Personality profiling
- Looking outward
- Career focus, reviewing opportunities and trends, organisation scanning, organisation culture, identifying mentors
- Building a network
- Tapping into career resources and developmental partnerships
- Evaluation and review