"Inside Out Programme"
"Dealing with Change in Challenging Times"
Duration: One Day
Course Trainer: Jerry Kelly, First HRD
After this programme the participants will have additional skills, techniques and knowledge to:
- Look at change as an exciting challenge rather than as an insurmountable obstacle,
- Seize opportunity and explore the potential offered in change,
- Look at the big picture, take back control and restore a sense of balance and perspective,
- Develop a "flexibility" mindset,
- Manage the key driver of anxiety - unhelpful thoughts,
- Become more confident, positive and solution focused,
- Move outside of the comfort zone and embrace realistic optimism,
- Set goals and targets to chart a way forward.
- Recognise where you are on the change curve,
- Address barriers to change and find ways to embrace opportunities
- Become aware of the "noisy mind" and how it impacts on how we feel and behave,
- How to re-frame the meaning you apply to issues and events and get your thoughts working for you!
- Develop a "flexibility mindset" and move away from "rigidity" to change,
- Focus on strengths and what you need to grow,
- How to become a realistic optimist and shun pessimism/reckless optimism,
- Avoid opening the "Angle of misery",
- Bring back control through building healthy habits and embracing the "imbalance" of work and life,
- Find life balance between internal and external motivation factors,
- How to become a solution focused, proactive and an "I can do" person,
- Overcome the challenge of moving outside the comfort zone and deal effectively with change,
- Change is inevitable, being stressed by change is not. How to recognise, cope and effectively manage personal reactions and emotions, such as anxiety and stress,
- How to set realistic personal and work related goals.