Dignity at Work Awareness Session
Duration: Half Day
Course Trainer: DIT Staff
To educate all staff in awareness of bullying and harassment and the effects of this type of behaviour.
On completion of the Programme you will:
- Be aware of the DIT Dignity at Work Policy and Procedures
- Be aware of your responsibilities in relation to workplace behaviour and the need to promote and maintain a positive working environment.
- Be aware of the procedures under this Policy
- Understand what is meant by bullying and harassment.
- Context – DIT Dignity at Work Policy
- Defining the Behaviours
- Brief Overview of the Legislation
- The Policy and Procedures
- Action Planning