Emergency Response Training (incl. Fire Safety)
Course Trainer: Occupational Health Officer
Who Should Attend:
It is a DIT requirement that all staff attend Emergency Response Training (incl. Fire Safety) at least once. Refresher training can be completed online.
- To enable participants to identify various emergency situations in DIT and initiate the appropriate response.
- To familiarise participants with general health and safety arrangements in DIT.
- To enable participants to select and use portable fire extinguishers effectively.
- To familiarise participants with the DIT Emergency Evacuation Procedure.
- Emergency Response
- First Aid Arrangements & Defibrillators (AEDs)
- Fire Safety
- DIT Evacuation Procedures
- Incident & Hazard Reporting
- DIT DVD