Hothouse Programmes provide a range of services and facilities to dynamic Irish businesses. Located at the Hothouse Incubation Centre in the Docklands Innovation Park we provide enterprise development programmes, incubation space and facilities, business counseling, funding and access to research and development expertise as part of a comprehensive package which enables entrepreneurs to start up and grow global businesses.
Hothouse runs Ireland’s longest running entrepreneur development programme. Since 1992 DIT Hothouse has served the needs of Ireland's emerging entrepreneurs and since 2001:
- 272 entrepreneurs were supported
- 180 sustainable businesses created
- 1,055 jobs created by supported entrepreneurs
- €87m equity investment raised by Hothouse Alumni
New Frontiers is our flagship programme and is Ireland’s national entrepreneur development programme. If you have an innovative business idea and are planning to establish and run your own company, the New Frontiers Entrepreneur Development Programme can provide you with a package of supports to help accelerate your business development and to equip you with the skills and contacts that you need to successfully start and grow your company.
We will be open for Phase 1 applications for our Hothouse/IADT New Frontiers 5 Programme in March 2014. Please register your interest here and we will be in touch at the next recruitment date.
What you get on our New Frontiers programme
- Practitioner led hands on training from high quality facilitators in all areas of business including financial management, market research & validation, business process, patenting, product development, sales training.
- Mentoring from experienced business advisers and practitioners.
- Free office and other business incubation facilities in the centre of Dublin.
- €15,000 scholarship grant from Enterprise Ireland for individuals qualifying for Phase 2.
- Facilitated networking with other entrepreneurs and business development agencies.
- Introductions to seed and early stage capital investment networks.
- Peer-group learning from participants in the group and region.
- Access to the expertise in Enterprise Ireland through their market information centre.
- Business input to advancing your opportunity from DIT Hothouse, DIT Corporate Partners and DIT Research strengths.
For more information about New Frontiers click here.
Key Hothouse Links
- Queries about New Frontiers programmes, please email: email@example.com
- Hothouse Alumni Linkedin Group
- Hothouse Incubation Centre Location
- Register your interest in being notified of our next New Frontiers programme
Tweets by @HothouseProgram