IS Strategic Development Plans are key components of the planning framework of DIT.
The top-level vision and strategy document of DIT is the Dublin Institute of Technology Strategic Plan, A Vision for Development 2001 - 2015
This plan sets out a vision for the Institute and adopts the following major goals:
- Multi-level, Learner-Centred Environment
- Strong Postgraduate and Research Arms
- Closely Allied with and Responsive to Industry
- Reputation for Excellence
- Flexible Leading Edge Electronic Capabilities
- Supportive and Caring Ethos
- Entrepreneurial Institution
DIT Strategic Development Plan 2007 – 2010
The DIT strategic plan is progressed by means of a series of three-year strategic development plans at Institute, Faculty and central function levels.