Microsoft Online E-learning for Staff
As part of our Microsoft campus agreement, DIT staff can avail of free E-Learning courses online at microsoft.com. This will enable staff of DIT to learn and update their skills on software packages such as Microsoft Office.
A sample of available courses on the learning catalogue are:
- Beginner skills in Microsoft Outlook 2010
- Beginner skills in Microsoft Powerpoint 2010
- What's new in Microsoft Office 2010
- Working with Tables, Charts and Diagrams in Microsoft Office Powerpoint 2007
- Working with Forms in Microsoft Office Access 2007
- Working with Advanced Features of Microsoft Office Word 2007
- Working with Pivot Tables and Charts in Microsoft Office Excel 2007
Staff can manage their own training and setup a training catalogue where the user can participate and finish a course in their own time. The course is interactive with the use of images, text, short videos and self test and lab sessions.
In order to avail of this offer please email email@example.com for instructions on how to register.