How to Find Your Exam Papers
- To access the current and past exam papers go to the library catalogue and click on the Exam Papers link.
- You will be brought to a page with a search window and options to enter your course code/module code/course title etc. (Only use this search for older papers, see next step for new ones)
- Click on the link at the top of the page Recent Exam Papers to access papers later than 2006. (For earlier papers, search using your course code/module code/course title.)
- The next page lists the papers according to the different Colleges within DIT
- Select College of Arts and Tourism, Cathal Brugha Street from this list
- You will then be brought to a list of the exam papers by year.
- Simply select the year you want to look at and then click on your module code to open up the exam paper for the that module. Alternatively click on this link to go straight to this page.
- If you are within the DIT network you should go straight to the PDF of the exam paper
- If you are outside the DIT network you will need the Student Intranet Username and Password. Click on this link to access the Student Intranet username and password, as well as any other usernames and passwords needed to access all the library's electronic resources. Please note you will need your student number and your library PIN to open this file. (see the Password page for any other password queries)
Back to Top
- Last date modified: 27 July 2012
Copyright © 1998 - 2014 Dublin Institute of Technology