School of Manufacturing and Design Engineering
Department of Manufacturing Engineering
DT023: B.Eng. (Hons) Degree in Manufacturing and Design Engineering
Manufacturing and Design Engineers are involved in the design of products and could manage the machines, resources and economical use of technology to produce quality goods and services for society. Almost everything that touches daily life is designed and manufactured. Manufacturing and Design engineers are involved in the design of the product, the machinery and systems for manufacture, including:
- food processing and pharmaceutical manufacturing
- computer and electronics manufacturing
- automotive and aircraft manufacturing
- toy and textile manufacturing
- plastics and chemical products manufacturing
- healthcare and medical devices manufacturing.
You name it, it has to be designed and manufactured.
Dr. Gerry Woods
School of Manufacturing and Design Engineering, Bolton Street, Dublin 1.
Tel: +353 1 402 3824
Fax: +353 1 402 3986
Web Site maintained by Dr. Graham Gavin, School of Manufacturing and Design Engineering, DIT. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org