HEPRU Seminar Series at DIT presents Dr. Fumi Kitagawa
22nd March 2012: The DIT Higher Education Policy Research Unit (HEPRU) is holding a series of seminars over the coming months.We welcome your attendance at these events.
Dr. Fumi Kitagawa (Manchester) will present on "Incentivising Knowledge Exchange: A Comparison of Vision, Strategy, Policy and Practice in English and Scottish Higher Education" on Friday 30th March. Dr. Kitagawa's seminar will be held in room 205 Mountjoy Square, starting at 12pm (running until 2pm). The flier attached to this email contains more information about her presentation.
In addition, HEPRU would like to draw your attention to the current schedule of upcoming seminars in our series. These are as follows:
- April 20th, "The Irish Higher Education Landscape"
- May 11th, Pat O'Connor (University of Limerick): TBA
- May 22nd, Martin Ryan (HEPRU): "The Production of Scientific Output by Early-Career Researchers"
- June 15th, Elaine Ward (HEPRU): "The Value of Arts and Humanities Research in Ireland"
- June 20th, Pamela Eddy (William & Mary): TBA
Further details about these seminars will be made available on our website, as they become available.
Please contact email@example.com for further information about the seminar series.