Second chance for Maths for EngineeringPosted: 12 August, 2015
Students applying for Level 8 Engineering programmes in DIT have a second chance to meet minimum entry requirements in Mathematics. If you didn?t get the HC3 grade you were hoping for, don?t give up!
You can register today to take the DIT Maths Competency Test on Wednesday 19th August. There are two tutorial days beforehand to help you revise and refresh your knowledge.
- Tutorial Dates: 17th & 18th August (2 days):
- Time: 9:30am to 1pm & 2pm to 5pm each day
- Test Date: 19th August (3 hours duration)
- Location of Tutorials: Lecture Rooms in DIT Kevin St (maximum 40 students per group)
- Location of Test: DIT Kevin Street [view map]
- Download Special Maths Leaflet 2015