I-Cubed DIT Incubator for Start-upsPosted: 9 May, 2016
Applications are now being accepted for the I-Cubed DIT Start-up Incubator. The closing date for applications is by 12 noon on Friday, 20th May 2016.
To apply please click on the link below, fill the form and email it to the I-Cubed co-ordinator, David Gardiner email@example.com:
Email applications to:
The I-Cubed programme, delivered by DIT Hothouse, is the ideal platform helping you launch a successful business and will run from June to August.
The programme offers a powerful package of supports that will help create and drive your business towards success. I-Cubed will provide DIT students (undergraduate and postgraduate) with the expertise and funding to work on their early stage businesses.
Your business will be housed in the purpose built Greenway Hub building, an ecosystem of successful businesses, with mentoring and support to your progress.
We are currently open for applications to the I-Cubed programme.
- At least one full-time team member to be a current student of DIT, or to be a recent graduate i.e. graduated within the last year
- Ideally the business proposal should have international potential
- Places are granted based on the viability of the business idea and the demonstrated commitment to make it a reality
Successful applicants will receive:
- Free incubation space for the team
- As part of the programme seed funding of €5000, may be awarded to the successful candidate (no equity stake taken)
- Master classes from experts, seasoned entrepreneurs and experienced investors
- Mentoring and support to accelerate development from the Hothouse team and DIT staff
- Access to networking events
To learn more about DIT Hothouse and I-Cubed program, please contact I-Cubed co-ordinator, David Gardiner on + 353 1 240 1307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org