Live Q&A for CAO Applicants June 23rdPosted: 16 May, 2016
¿¿¿Thinking about studying Hospitality, Tourism, Leisure or Event Management next year? The School of Hospitality Management and Tourism will host its next Live Q&A on the 23rd of June 2016, just a week before the CAO deadline.
We want to make sure that you are as well informed as possible about your college choices and this is a great way of finding out more about the programmes we offer!
We will be here on the 23rd of June between 14:00 - 15:30 live on the website to answer your queries and questions on any of our programmes listed below. We will post videos about our programmes and about the experience of our graduates. We would encourage anyone considering applying for any of our programmes in hospitality, tourism, leisure and event management to join us.
We will have staff and students available to chat to you about any of the following programmes:
- Level 8 BSc International Hospitality Management (DT401)
- Level 7 BA Hospitality Management (DT408)
- Level 8 BSc Tourism Marketing (DT412)
- Level 7 BA Tourism Management (DT406)
- Level 8 BSc Event Management (DT 413)
- Level 7 BA Leisure Management (DT 411)
- Level 8 BA Languages and International Tourism (DT520: Spanish)
- Level 8 BA Languages and International Tourism (DT518: French)
- Level 8 BA Languages and International Tourism (DT519: German)