DIT Hothouse promotes life science technologies at Future Health SummitPosted: 30 May, 2016
DIT Hothouse showcased the latest Food/health care technologies and related R&D capabilities from Dublin Institute of Technology at The Future Health Summit 2016 last week.
The conference examined a full range of health issues facing society with over 160 speakers during two days, and was highly successful in attracting thousands of delegates, including innovators and global leaders.
The DIT Hothouse team promoted its suite of life science Technologies to industry delegates, which included:
- Cervassist: Cervical Cancer Analyser
- U-Learn: A training model for Breast Ultrasound Imaging
- BovAlert: Priority Animal Health Testing
- Microsense: Microfluidic Sol- Gels for multi analyte Medical Sensing
- Blood: Physiologically - Realistic Blood Flow Modelling
- CODA: Covert Optical Devices for Authentication of commercial products
- Food Technology Innovations
Above: Gauri Bagla, DIT Hothouse Marketing Administrator (left), pictured with DIT Hothouse stand.
- To learn more about DIT's suite of life science technologies or to discuss R&D collaboration opportunities, please contact Kieran O'Connell on +353 87 9268657 or email email@example.com