DIT Hothouse at the Energy Show 2016Posted: 14 April, 2016
DIT Hothouse showcased the latest Clean Energy technologies and related R&D capabilities from Dublin Institute of Technology at The Energy Show 2016 in the RDS from Wednesday 6th to Thursday 7th April.
L-R: Stephen Davis, DIT Hothouse Marketing Manager; Marek Rebow, Head of Research, DIT Faculty of Engineering; and Dr Ivan Dudurych, Consultant Engineer, Eirgrid.
The DIT Hothouse team promoted its suite of Clean Technologies to industry delegates, which included:
- Wind Urchin: A 3D Spherical Anemometer
- Wind Predictor: Wind Power Prediction Software
- Polaris: Solar Farm Performance Optimisation
- UPQC: Universal Power Quality Conditioner
- Energy Market Models for Electricity, Gas, and End-Use
- Wind Estimator: Wind Turbine Power Estimation NEW
- Wind Response: Wind Turbine Dynamic Response Modelling NEW
Above: Stephen Davis, (right) converses with DIT MPhil graduate, Hugh Finley (right) and another delegate (centre).
Above: Paul Maguire, DIT Hothouse Senior Licensing Executive (left) converses with a delegate.
About The Energy Show 2016
The Energy Show - in its sixteenth year - is firmly established as the flagship event for professionals in the sustainable energy sector. The two day event showcased the leading suppliers of energy efficient and renewable energy products and services from Ireland and Europe. Attendees were able to enjoy multiple features and side events at the Show including:
- Trade Exhibitions
- SEAI Energy Theatre
- Product of the Show
- Best Practice Demonstrations
- International Markets Pavilion
- Electric vehicle test drives
- Networking Events