DIT announce winners of the 2018 Sir Richard Morrison ScholarshipsPosted: 13 June, 2018
At the End of Year show last week the Dublin School of Architecture announced the winners of the 2018 Sir Richard Morrison Scholarships for Architecture and Architectural Technology.
2018 Sir Richard Morrison Scholars with Gerry Farrell, Director and Dean - College of Engineering & Built Environment
This year’s winners of the much-coveted scholarship awards are:
- 1st Year Architectural Technology - Zygimantas Tvarijonavicius
- 2nd Year Architectural Technology - Rian Murray
- 3rd Year Architectural Technology - Nabil Ghnewa
- 4th Year Architectural Technology - Ryan Dempsey
- 1st Year Architecture - Andrew Arlovski
- 2nd Year Architecture - Alexander Curtis
- 3rd Year Architecture - Mark Chester
- 4th Year Architecture – Hannagh Misstear
- 5th Year Architecture Cillian McGrath
Now in its 5th year, the Sir Richard Morrison Scholarship Scheme was established by Lieutenant Colonel Charles Colquhoun Morrison who bequeathed a sum of money ‘to provide scholarships for students of Architecture’ in memory of his relation, Sir Richard Morrison.
The Sir Richard Morrison Scholarship is an annual competition which supports registered undergraduate students in each of the five years in the Bachelor of Architecture honours degree programme and each of the four years of the Bachelor of Science in Architectural Technology honours degree programme at DIT. The scholarships are awarded to students of proven engagement and academic excellence within the current academic year, and each is worth €3,000.