Induction, Orientation and Career Development Planning
On joining TU Dublin:
- You will be invited to attend a TU Dublin Staff Induction;
- You may avail of a Research, Enterprise & Innovation Services (REIS) Orientation which can be done in small groups or on an individual basis (contact: Sandra.email@example.com);
- You should meet with your PI to begin the process of developing a Researcher Development Plan. For postdoctoral researchers it is recommended that the first iteration should be developed within the first three months of joining TU Dublin;
- You may avail of supports in REIS around research funding opportunities and proposal development;
- May generally avail of the workshops and developmental opportunities arranged locally and centrally; See summary – insert text as appropriate
- You should have regular meetings with relevant colleagues e.g. PI and REIS colleagues in order to ensure a consistent and planned approach to your development as a researcher and also to ensure that you are continuing to acquire knowledge and skills which support this development.