DIT SPORTS FACILITIES
DIT Sports facilities are now located at four DIT sites providing both indoor and outdoor programmes and facilities to DIT students, staff, the local community and DIT Sports clubs.
Our White Flag award winning indoor facilities operate as the DIT Fit2Go Club at Kevin St and Grangegorman. We also have a gym in Bolton St (Linenhall) and new outdoor sports facilities at both Grangegorman and Broombridge. In addition we are in the planning stages for extensive indoor sports facilities on campus in DIT Grangegorman.
Our current facilities include:
DIT Fit2Go Club Kevin St
- 18m swimming pool
- Cardiovascular & resistance gym
- Strength & Conditioning area
- Spin studio
- 1 large studio that can be subdivided in two.
- Male and female changing rooms
DIT Fit2Go Club Linen Hall (Bolton St)
- Cardiovascular and resistance gym
- Male & female changing rooms
DIT Fit2Go Club Grangegorman
- Strength & conditioning area
- Cardiovascular & Resistance gym
- TRX and class studio
DIT Grangegorman Field Sports
- Pitch 1: Full size natural turf soccer & rugby pitch
- Pitch 2: Full size natural turf GAA pitch
- Pitch 3: Full size synthetic soccer pitch
- Pitch 4: Synthetic surface. 3 Tennis courts, hockey & soccer training area.
- 4 changing rooms with four shower blocks, male and female toilet blocks
DIT Broombridge Sports
- Full size synthetic GAA pitch
- Marked for two synthetic soccer pitches across GAA pitch
- 4 changing rooms with showers
- 2 additional dry changing rooms
- Referee changing room
Bookings for outdoor field sports can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01-4024241.
Pitch bookings can also be made by clicking the Bookapitch image below.