How to obtain your Student ID Card:
It is imporant you collect your Student ID Card as you will need it to access facilities such as the Library, Exam venues and some classrooms.
There are two ways to obtain your DIT Student ID Card:
1. Onsite at any of our three Student Service Centres
2. By Post, following the instructions outlined below:
How to obtain your Student ID Card by post:
Student Services can now facilitate the issuing of Student ID Cards electronically. If you wish to avail of this service can do so by emailing your selected photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org , along with your Student ID number, Programme year and mailing address.
The image must fall within the following guidelines:
1. Jpeg format only - (Most images captured with smartphones are acceptable)
2. Size Accepted is 150*200KB
3. Full Front of Students head and shoulders required with the head centred in the image
4. Colour and black/white accepted images
5. Sunglasses not permitted
6. Neutral facial expressions only
When the card is ready it will be posted to the address provided.
Important: Please do not e-mail your image until you have registered on your DIT Programme
Please Note: During our busy september period, the may be some delays with processing of student cards.
* Replacement cards are charged at €10-