- How do I book a room for an extra class?
- How do I find out who is in my classroom before or after me?
- How do I report a problem with my classroom?
- How do I report a problem with the projector / audio in my classroom?
- How do I connect a laptop or tablet to the projector?
- How do I use clickers in the classroom?
My virtual classroom
Designing my classes
- How do I make my classes more interactive and engaging for students?
- How do I use clickers to gauge students’ understanding in class?
- How do I provide resources before class to make better use of class time?
- How do I update or even redesign my module?
- How do I update the ways my module is assessed?
- How do I help my postgraduate students with their writing?
- How can I introduce real-life projects to my students?
- How do I plan an event or field-trip?
- How can I contact the Access and Disability services regarding supports for students in my class?
I need to learn…
- How to use Webcourses
- How to use webcams or other video equipment
- How to use the Institute's Reporting Tool (Business Objects) and access data about my students
- How to use new learning and teaching methods
- How to use different assessment and feedback methods
- More about teaching, and ideally take a short course or qualification
I need data about my class
- How do I get access to Institute's Reporting Tool (Business Objects), and why do I need this?
- How do I get a list of all the students in my class with their student numbers, email address and photographs?
- How do I get a list of all the results for students on a programme this year, or in a previous year?
- How do I get progression data for students in my programme?
- How do I get a list of all the modules on my programme with their CRNs (Course Run Numbers)?