Magdi Rashied is an architect and lecturer on the DT101 Bachelor of architecture (BArch) programme. He lectures in architectural design studio, computational design and visual communications.
Dipl.-Eng. Arch., MA Architecture
Architectural association (AKBW), Germany
Architect registration board (ARB), UK
- Earth Building between modern and traditions in Sudan, 2018
- Digital fabrication in the architecture, university of Nebraska–Lincoln, 2008.
- Freeform architecture and digital fabrication, Kuwait University, 2010.
- Rammed earth architecture, VHS Herrenberg, Germany.
- Climate friendly building in tropical area in the Sahara and sub-Sahara, university of Stuttgart,1993.
- Climate friendly building in tropical area, University of Braunschweig, 1994.
Rammed earth Building, Khartoum, Sudan, 2018
Family House, Timber Frame Passive House, Biberach, Germany, 2017
Apartment building, Khartoum, Sudan, 2017
Apartment Hotel, Mecca, Saudi Arabia
Apartment building 18 appt, Khartoum, Sudan, 2007
Cintra toll plaza, office building, co. Westmeath, 2004-2005
Newtown MK Town Centre, Building complex, Ireland, 2004-05
Suliman Place, Jeddah/ Saudi Arabia, , 2003
"Letnany" Einkaufzentrum, Prag, 2002
Business Centre "office building, Prag, 2001
Abu Dhabi Municipality General Archives, UAE, 2003
Mosque in the East of UAE, 2003
Alzenau school, Germany, 1999
Gate Lodge II, Cork/ Ireland. 1998
Stable block, Hotel, Cork/ Ireland, 1997
Liss Ard, Cork/ Ireland. „Buried house hotel project in Open Park”, 1997
Canby Roof for Mercedes Benz, Magdeburg, Germany, 1995
23mX23m Umbrella for royal terminal, Saudi Arabia, 1995
17mX18m Umbrella for the Court yard, Madinah, Saudi Arabia. 1993
1993 Imam Bukhari University, Usbekistan, 1. Prize
1998 Tempodrom, Berlin 3. Prize
1999 Sparkasse Donaueschingen
1999 Finanzamt Regensburg
1999 Haus zur Wildnis, Lindberg
2000 Schwarzwälder Freilichtmuseum
2002 Landestag, Hannover
2003 Abu Dhabi Central Archives UAE 3. Prize
2003 Business Centre Khartoum/ Sudan
2008 Student Housing, Swisserland