Recruiting our Graduates
TU Dublin graduates are work ready and have benefited from a focus on employability from their first year at TU Dublin.
In 2007, TU Dublin approved a recommendation that ‘all programmes will provide students with a range of opportunities to develop, practice and be assessed on an agreed range of key employability skills or graduate attributes.’
TU Dublin Graduate Attributes:
- Engaged: Civically engaged, socially responsible graduates with an international outlook who contribute meaningfully and positively in their professional, community and social environments.
- Enterprising: Graduates who have the skills, knowledge and attributes needed to apply creative ideas and innovations and to find practical solutions.
- Enquiry based: Graduates with a spirit of curiosity and a desire to learn, motivated to draw upon existing knowledge, generating new ideas, seeking out learning opportunities, exploring the application of theory to practice and actively creating new knowledge
- Effective: Effective, highly skilled and confident graduates with the capacity to achieve desired results, believing that they can make a positive difference.
- Expert in chosen subject discipline: Graduates with the professional knowledge and capacity independently to practice, reflect, review and build upon disciplinary expertise and judgment.
The college of Business is proud of its strong links with industry. We work alongside the TU Dublin award winning careers services team in assisting all our students to prepare for employment after graduation.
If you would like more information about the services we provide to facilitate your recruitment needs then contact our employer liaison officer Carol Kavanagh on 01 402 3082.
You can register here as an employer on our Jobscene portal.
Our Graduates now work with..