Second instalment of fees due by 31st January 2019
For students who commenced classes in September/October 2018 and who have opted to pay fees in two or more installments the remainder of your fee is due for payment on or before the 31st January 2019.
Students can pay fees quickly and easily using a Debit or Credit card.
- Go online and paying via the online registration portal at Student web registration.
- Call the Fees Office at 01-4027500 and pay over the phone or alternatively contact the Student Services/Registration Service
Alternatively, students can pay by bank transfer to our Bank accounts (this will take a minimum of five working days)
Full Time Students: IBAN: IE30 AIBK 9310 1218 4114 49 BIC: AIBKIE2D
Part-Time Students: IBAN: IE87 AIBK 9310 1218 4118 78 BIC: AIBKIE2D
Please ensure that you quote your TU Dublin student ID number as a reference if using Bank Transfer as the method of payment.
1. After 31st January access to services will be removed for students with an outstanding fee.
2. Students who have not paid fees in full by the 31st January are liable for a €200- late payment charge.
3. Students who have not paid their second instalment will not receive their Semester 1 exam results.
4. Students will no longer have the option to pay online after 31st Jan so will need to contact our Fees & Income Office directly at (01) 4027500.