Access to Apprenticeship Information Session: 25 June, 3 pmPosted: 17 May, 2019
TU Dublin is hosting an information session about its training programme Access to Apprenticeship on Tuesday, 25 June at 3 pm in Bolton Street. The deadline to apply for the September course is Wednesday, 31 July 2019.
Access to Apprenticeships students on a recent visit to the John G Sisk Training Centre
Access to Apprenticeship aims to support the transition of young people (16-24 years old) from disadvantaged backgrounds into an apprenticeship scheme. It is a 12-week full-time programme.
It provides students with the opportunity to;
- Sample a range of apprenticeships in; Construction, Engineering, Electrical, Motor and Aviation industries,
- Prepare your CV and practice your interview skills,
- Complete two weeks of work experience,
- Receive Health and Safety training and get your Safe Pass Certificate.
This information session will give you an opportunity to find out more about the course structure, content and assistance with the application process. Register for your place on Event Brite.
It will be held in room 446 at the Bolton Stree Campus. It is best to enter via the King's Inn Entrance and ask the porters for directions to room 446.
The next 12-week course will start in September 2019, and the following course will begin in January 2020.
Minimum entry requirements
- Aged 16 – 24
- Minimum of grade D in 5 subjects in the Junior Certificate or equivalent
- Satisfying Access criteria (See page 2 of the Application Form)
Completed applications should be sent to:
Therese Fitzgerald, Programme Officer - Access to Apprenticeship,
TU Dublin Bolton St (Formerly DIT Bolton St),
Dublin 1, D01 K822.
Or they can be scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for September applications is Wednesday 31st of July 2019.
If you need any further information, please email email@example.com or phone (086) 013 6965