Accessing the Timetabling System
Both staff and students can access the timetabling system this link. You will need your student ID number/staff number and password to login to the system.
To access the system and locate your timetable follow the five steps belows:
1. Login at timetables.dit.ie using your DIT student number
and email password, you will land on a blank page.
2. At the top right of the timetable homepage click on the first icon – ‘toggle timetable list’
3. Now go to bottom right and click on ‘Add’ – this will give you a drop-down menu
4. Key in the name of your programme to bring up your timetable, remember if you are in a large group your programme may be separated into groups, for example Group A, Group B and Group C. If you are in group A be sure to un-tick the boxes for group B and C so only your timetable is appearing.
5. It is advised not to save your timetable; changes during the semester will not be displayed.
If you are having difficulties accessing the timetabling system please view the short tutorial video below: