TU Dublin Leadership Development Programme
The TU Dublin Leadership Development Programme is an in-house programme designed by Staff Development and delivered by professional and academic subject experts from across the higher education sector. The programme is designed to support our Heads and Assistant Heads of School, Managers, and Principle Investigators, to effectively lead their people, schools, departments and projects.
The programme aims to;
- support the university's strategic goal to have Great People in an Innovative Workplace;
- support the implementation of the TU Dublin People Strategy to Attract, Develop and Retain people and support a Positive Work Environment;
- develop the leadership and management competencies (knowledge, skills, behaviours) identified through the ;
- TU Dublin City Campus Heads of School Competency Project 2015;
- Tu Dublin Performance Management & Development System;
- HEA-IUA Academic Leadership Competencies Project 2016;
- support our Heads of School, Managers and PIs to be great leaders who inspire, respect and empower others and gain commitment to delivering our strategic goals.
The programme is delivered as five Compulsory Modules. Staff can make an application to participate which will be reviewed by an evaluation panel. Acceptance onto the programme requires a commitment that you will be free to attend all five modules listed below.
PLACES ARE LIMITED - To apply, please complete the application form at the link below and submit to Staff Development, City Campus by 17.00 hours on Friday 8th March 2019. Applications will be reviewed by an evaluation panel against the criteria outlined in the application form.
- Module 1 - Friday 5th April 2019 - Venue: Grangegorman Campus
- Module 2 - Friday 26th April 2019 - Venue: Blanchardstown Campus
- Module 3 - Friday 10th May 2019 - Venue: Tallaght Campus
- Module 4 - Friday 24th May 2019 - Venue: Grangegorman Campus
- Module 5 - Friday 14th June 2019 - Venue: Grangegorman Campus
Closing Date for Applications: 17:00 hours on Friday 8th March 2019