DIT’s innovative MSc Fashion Buying & Management is to date, the only programme of its kind being offered in the Republic of Ireland. This one year, full-time programme is designed for graduates seeking to break the exciting and fast-paced fashion buying industry.
Here are the top six reasons to study MSc Fashion Buying & Management with DIT
1. If graduating at the end of this term, you will enjoy the luxury of six months to travel or work before you begin your next journey as the programme commences in January 2018.
2. Graduates are eligible for the internationally recognised award of MSc Fashion Buying & Management, a level 9 award on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ), the programme also ranks 22nd in the Eduniversal Best Masters Rankings for Fashion.
3. In Spring 2018, students travel to Paris to attend Premièr Vision, the world’s premier fabric show, showcasing the season’s fashion directions up to 18 months in advance. DIT co-ordinate all travel and accommodation arrangements with the costs included within the overall course fee.
4. The programme is very closely aligned to industry- partnering with key industry figures and organisations, both local and international, offering the best and most relevant education to our students.
5. As part of work placement in Summer 2018 students are placed in the buying offices of some of Ireland’s leading fashion retail stores, past graduates have successfully gone on to secure full time employment after graduation from their work placements.
6. A career in fashion buying can offer a lifestyle that is fast-paced and exciting with opportunities to travel and see the world, a great way to combine creativity and commerce.
Programme Manager - MSc Fashion Buying & Management
Arthur Ryan Retail Centre
DIT, Room 2-091, Aungier Street, Dublin 2
M: 086 821 8391 T: 01 402 7060 E: email@example.com