Exciting Paid Internship Opportunity with DIT Hothouse
DIT Hothouse has an immediate opportunity to recruit a part-time Intern to assist in developing the commercial summaries and value propositions for solar technologies developed in a 6M€, 12 partner pan-European research project called “PhotoVoltaic Cost reduction, Reliability, Operational performance, Prediction and Simulation " (PVCROPS).
The successful candidate will develop experience of working with a high performance research commercialisation team within DIT, and coordinating with researchers on a pan-European project.
For full details of this exciting opportunity, download the PV CROPS Internship Job Spec Updated.
- A minimum of an Honours Degree from an approved degree awarding institution or equivalent in Electrical/Energy
- Evidence of ability to analyse different reports and write up reports to a publishable standard
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently to a deadline, and completion of work to the highest academic standards
- Experience working on Solar or other sustainable energy projects
- Previous experience writing articles for scientific journals or trade publications
- Preparing papers, presentations or other materials for seminars, workshops or tradeshows.
Interested candidates should submit a full CV along with a one-page sample of their best technical writing and answers to the following questions to Stephen Davis at email@example.com
Q1. Can you name any three partners involved in the PV CROPS Project?
Q2. What does BIPV stand for?
For further information, contact:
Mr Stephen Davis
Telephone: 01 402 7144